Thursday, July 14, 2016

Back to School... Start the Year off Right!

I know it is only mid July, but I can't help thinking about the first week of school.  This will be my 19th year welcoming eager students to another school year.  I have some favorites I do every year with my students during the first week of school.  I have students complete surveys about themselves so I can gather specific information about each student. Another activity is creating a class scrapbook.  Each child completes a page of the book. Then we bind it together using book rings. The children enjoy looking at it all year long.  Below is a sample page of a scrapbook we put together.  Another favorite of mine is  If you would like all to view all ten of my first week activities please visit DVD's Creations!  I'd love to see comments below of how you start your first week of school.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-to-School-Activities-Writing-Surveys-Art-Community-Building-and-more-2636030 https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-to-School-Activities-Writing-Surveys-Art-Community-Building-and-more-2636030
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-to-School-Activities-Writing-Surveys-Art-Community-Building-and-more-2636030 https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-to-School-Activities-Writing-Surveys-Art-Community-Building-and-more-2636030

1 comment:

  1. My name is Mrs Nadia Albert from Russia, And i am a happy woman today through the help of a Loan lender, Mr Russ Harry. I will refer any person that is looking for loan to this Loan firm. He gave  happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $500,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $500,000.00 US Dollar, at a low Rate. He is a God fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him Via E-mail-Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com /Whatsapp number+393511617486

    ReplyDelete